High BP with dizziness, chest and arm pain, throat tightening, advised stopping bendro, prescribed betahistime hydrochloride. Will it help?

Hi I ve been on lisinopril 20 mg for a few years now and the last year my bp has been going up to the point where I m dizzy and suffer confusion and left arm pain . Last week my doctor tried me on bendro 2.5 and since then I ve have worse chest and arm pain occasional throat tightening, .when I went back to doc yesterday I saw a different doctor who said to stop the bendro for a week and take betahistime hydrochloride for dizziness , surely this won t help my bp and only mask it when it raises, I am an ex smoker and 52 yr old female
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012