High BP, Pain in chest and liver, ECG normal, Omega 3, amlopress, ecosprin 75mg, glycomet GP1, becadexamin, take Neurobin tablets?

Hi Dr, I am working for English newspaper Times of India at Ahmedabad. I am diabetic for last 3 years. My latest diabetic report shows pp 167 and fasting 113 (two months back). Last week I had a slight chest pain (prickly) for two seconds. I took ECG. Doctor says it is normal. I showed to a cardiologist . He also told it is normal. The boy who took ECG did not put paste on chest well so one plug came out during ECG procedure. I wanted to get hospitalised but doctor said to continue medicines as now. I am taking for the last one year Amlopress AT 25 mg once, ecosprin 75 mg once, Glycomet GP1 (Glimiperide 5 mg and metformin 500 mg) two times a day, Becadexamin (once a day) - a multivitamin tablet. I get acidity at times hence dr told me to take Pan 40 two times before meals. I had taken ECHO cardiogram two months back. It was completely normal. My BP remains 130/90 most days. Can you advise me ? I have also started taking OMEGA 3 capsules of Amway products last 3 days ? Can it do good for me ? Dr asked me to walk half an hour daily. But in the cardiogram on top left it is printed possibly abnormal. I also at times get pain near liver. Can I also take Neurobion tablets (B-12) ? S P Iyer
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012