Hidradenitis suppurativa, dark circles, stretch marks, hair fall, whiteheads on back

i am 24 years old female suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa past 8 years. I have many other skins problems like ingrowth hair which have resulted in a lot of scaring on my legs, have a lot of whiteheads which show up on my back very often, recently been having a lot of hair fall problem which I am relating to the consumption of isotretonoin ( 6 month course ) now stopped, i am even having a lot of unwanted hair growth in the chest area as well as face, my upper arm are having slight signs of pigmentation which may have resulted due to the use of appilators for hair removal which i have discontinued now, waxing caused blackheads on my legs so have even decided to discontinue it and try hair removing cream as shaving too results in rashe; my skins tends to have a lot of scars which hardly ever tend to dissappear. A lot of doctors been consulted some suggested calosoft for the legs n hands and some retino A, for HS been on anitbiotics for years now and tried eliminitatin milk products etc but very difficult as being a vegetarian almost all food contain some of dairy product though i think it does not effect much. thinkin of avoiding nightshade vegetables too. was never overweight but have reduced a lot of weight as well to be a on safer side which is resulting in stretch marks too. recentle having dark circles issues. I think hardly any skin problem left for me. I am really tired and looking for some one to really be concerned and help me. I am a girl and only 23 years old and i want to be worryless now.please help
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012