Hiatal hernia, pain in ribcage, arm and back, diarrhoea, lump on chest bone, asthma, hard to breathe

i have a hiatal hernia to start. for a week now i have been in a lot of pain in left ribcage going around to my back,had diahrrea for the first few days! now i go 4 to 5 times a day and my guts hurt to do so! my neck hurts my left arm aches i have heartburn and a lump on my middle chest bone that hurts! even to wear my bra hurts! i am going in for back surgery in 2 days! i have asthma and even using my inhaler i feel that its hard to breathe. is all this from my hernia or something more servere and should i go through my back surgery feeling this bad?
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012