In the absence of any history of wear & tear or injury, muscle cramps
& leg pain can be due to:
1. Deficiency of certain nutrients like Iron, Vitamin B 12, Vitamin D, Calcium, etc. which interferes with blood formation & nerve conduction.
2. Decrease in blood sugar levels (Hypoglycemia
3. Hormonal imbalance like Hypothyroidism
4. Lack of adequate hydration, proper nutrition & good sleep.
5. Even emotional factors like stress/tension can lead to such symptoms.
Investigations like complete blood count
, estimation of hemoglobin concentration & blood sugar levels will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
Wishing you Good Health.
Thanks and take care.