Hi, I have Addison's Disease, can drinking green tea absorb

Hi, I have Addison's Disease, can drinking green tea absorb the cortisol that I need to take everyday?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Mar 2010
Green tea is good for health becuase it contains antioxidants, it will help you in immunising your health. Neither will it absorb the cortisol that you take everyday, nor will directly help you in its treatment.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.There is no relation between taking green tea and cortisol.You can take green tea as it has lots of antioxidants in it .Thanks and good luck.
  Anonymous's Response

Well it may not...ask your doctor and dietitian for more details and a proper advise..