Herniated disc losing its fluid and pressing sciatic nerve. Have severe pain in the waist, hip and leg. What to do?

i have a severly herniated disk that is losing its fluid and surrounding and pressing against my sciatic nerve causing me severe pain. Its escalated so quickly that I cant even walk now and i black out from the intense pain. One week ago a pain management team did a lumbar puncture in the hopes it would give me some relief while my surgeon was on vacation. I have gotten so much worse since then.. The pain starts at my waist, goes thru my entire hip, down the length of my leg all the way thru my calf. I cant get into my surgeon until Monday and Im totally dibilatated. Im scared and in tears. They have me taking 2 7.5 vicodins every 4 hours along with valium and it does nonthing. What do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013