Hernia surgery above left testicle, no improvement in pain, removal of left testicle. Will that help?

hi, i have had a hernia above left testicle op done last year ,then had embolisation with gromits that never worked ,so they say they are going to refer me to the pain clinic ,then maybe take left testicle away as i have a cyst on it, but say pain in groin may never go away ,is there any way of being pain free ,,urolagist says nerves in my left groin are not in good shape ,,is there any guarantee if they tie varicole and take away testy that i will be pain free
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012