Hepatitis A, jaundice. Van i eat normal food and outside food?

Hi...I was suffering from hepatitis A took me about 2 months to recover...My bilrubin and SGPT reports came normal on 10th february, 2013...this was the second time in 2 years that i have suffered from jaundice ...earlier i suffered from it in april, 2011...i am a B. Tech final year student and i live away from home...earlier i used to eat outside but nowadays i am cooking for myself...since 3 months i was eating boiled food...but now i have started having a little oil...will it be okay to eat normal diet now?...can i eat outside?...what about alcohol? Anand
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013