Heavy white mucus discharge followed by brown discharge. Had unprotected sex few weeks after delivery. Pregnancy or periods sign?

Hi, I had a baby 7 weeks ago and had unprotected sex on the 1st January (baby was 6 weeks) 2 days after having sex i saw alot of whiteish mucous on the toilet paper after i had been. A couple of days after that i ve had brown discharge i thought it was just my period starting but nothings happening its stopping and starting. Is my period coming or could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
As you had sex early after the delevary, it appears that you have the infection. It is advisible to have abscesion for at least for 3 months to prevent such infections.
I advise you to consult a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment.
I usually prescribe to my patient with such symptoms fluconazole, cifixime, ornidazole.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to hasten the recovery.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.