Heavy vaginal bleeding, stomach pain, nausea, weakness post colonoscopy and endoscopy, not on periods due. Reason?

Hi I had a colonoscopy and endoscopy done yesterday since I came home in the evening I have had heavy vaginal bleeding ,stomach pain,nausea and feel weak.I am not due my period till the beginning of February. I experienced a lot of pain during my procedure and they had to give me more sedation and a drip.I m getting a bit worried now,if anyone can give me advice I would be very grateful.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013