Heavy, painful cramping in lower abdomen and legs, no bleeding since surgical abortion, missed the prescribed antibiotics. Signs of infection?

I just had a surgical abortion Wednesday morning. It is now Saturday afternoon and I m having a painful heavy cramping in my lower back abdomen and legs. I have had and still am not having any bleeding since the procedure. I also forgot to start taking the antibiotic until Friday morning so I am worried I could have an infection. Would it be showing signs already if I do have infection or could it be something else? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer