Heavy odorless, white, clear discharge. What is the cause?

I am a 27 yr old woman and last night I woke up to feed my daughter her nightly bottle. Afterwards I noticed I was wet, I immediantly assumed she leaked thru her diaper and it was from her...later that evening as I was feeding her again I felt as if I was leaking. I then assumed it was my period. There was a clear substance on the couch, odorless so I now know earlier this morning it was me leaking! Help what is this!!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
As you describe it can be due to any vaginal infection and the most common infectious agent is gardnerela vaginalis.
Hence in my opinion there is nothing to worry.
You can try with over the counter creams or gel containing metronidazole,for about three to seven days BID.
Try to use much more fluids and probiotics.