Heavy hairfall, tried Follihair gel, then Trigain, still hairfall persists. What to do ?

i had a very heavy hairfall. i consulted a dermatologist who gave me FOLLIHAIR GEL for application. i applied it for 2 months after which i consulted him again. he looked at my scalp and said my roots are better now and changed the solution to TRIGAINE SOLUTION.. But my hairfall still persists and my parents are much worried. along with this i was advised to take Tab.VB7FORTE and Tab.XTRAGLO. what am i supposed to do?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012