Heavy coughing causing incontinence. Unbearable pain during bowel movements. Burning, painful pressure from abdomen to sternum. Reason?

I m 41yrs, 134lbs, 5 1 I had a C-section a yr ago (11-10-11). I have been sick with heavy coughing to the point i have incontinence . I coughed hard today at work and felt a sharp pop (almost tearing feeling) then instantly felt like i needed to have a BM. I went to bathroom and had a small BM and the pain was unbearable. I could hardly walk from the pain and had to be picked up from work because i couldn t even drive myself. From my bellybutton down and across both sides i have a burning, extremely painful pressure that shoots up the center of my abdomen towards my sternum. It s been 6 1/2hrs and as long as I lay perfectly still it s a burning dull pain but my perineal area feels swollen and on fire. My worry is I have no insurance and am not able to go to a doctor for this.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012