Heavy breasts, bulged abdomen. Had heavy bleeding while on mifeprin kit. Am I pregnant ?

Hello doctor When I took mifeprin kit I had heavy bleeding only for 2 hours, after that I had normal bleeding for next four days. Now my bleeding has stopped ,but now I m feeling as my breast is heavy and my abdomen is bulging out . Is there still be pragnancy. Because at the time of bleeding a White loose mass came with bleeding . Pls help me out.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Thank you for query.You need not worry as the bleeding may be due to the drug taken.Once the cycle bleeding is over it is not possible to be pregnant without having ovulation.The symptoms may be related to the hormonal changes will subside gradually.relax.