Heavy breasts and pain before periods. Is it due to taking Primosa?

hello doctor, from 10 to 12 days prior to my mensturation time my breasts used to feel heavy and at times there was slight pain. my mensturation periods was also getting irregular. on consulting a gynea she advised me to take primosa 500 and found that subsequently the heaviness of breast was gone and my mensturation period was getting regular. she had advised me to take the capsules for a month after which i stopped. but before the next menstural period there was an irritational pain in my breast and after consulting the same gynae i continued consuming primosa 500 again once a day. but this month i have got mensturation twice - once in the beginnign of the monthe and now - 21 st of sep. is it becoz of consuming primossa ? iam 41 yrs old.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012