Heavy bleeding with stools with abdominal, lower back and anal pain followed by weakness, nausea, chills. Cause and remedy?

Hello. I am a 24 year old female. I am about 5 5 and 240 lbs. I have been experiencing every few months or so heavy bleeding when I poop. So badly that it fills the toilet and I can not see anything except bright red blood. It hurts both in my abdomen and lower back/tail bone region as well as the anus . It literally feels like I am urinating out of my rectum while pooping. Durring and afterwards I feel extremely weak, tired, light headed, nauseated, shakey, and cold . It s a struggle for me to even keep my eyes open or speak sometimes. This can last for an hour or a day after it happens. It started out with slight blotches on my toilet paper and has continuously gotten worse. I don t have insurance currently and am very scared. What could it be and what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012