Heavy bleeding with cramps, frequent urination and pain while urinating. Is the pain due to cervix tilted?

Hi my name is gladys. I started my period in december 15 really heavey and cramps were worse then ever it didnt stop until january 20 I would have to use a tampon and pad and they both had to be changed with in 30 min to one hr. Since its was over I have been having really bad cramps and palvic pain myback and inner thys hurt requently aswell. My lower stomach hurts when I urinate or during sex no burning sensation at all. I have noticed a lot of white creamy fluids I can feel my underwear a bit wet. Now to add to allof that ive had frequent urination and headaches. Ive been to the emergency room 2 times and had seen several doctors the only thing my obgyn was able to tell me is that my cervix is tilted. I got my urine and blood tests back and eveything is ok no infectios at all. Please help I dont know what to do I am tired of being in constant pain and discomfort
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013