Heavy bleeding while not on period, breast tenderness, mood swings, sharp stabbing pains around ovaries. Cause and remedy?

Right. Im unsure what the hell is wrong with me! Im 19 and was given my first depo injection over 7 weeks ago because i was having heavy bleeding while not on my period but the doctor said its fine. Before then ive had heavy bleeding sickness tender breasts outragous mood swings and sharp stabbing pains near or possibly my ovaries. Started to feel worse after injection but doctor just gave me the other depo injection 6 weeks into my first one Everytime i go to the doctors they keep sending me on my way with paracetamols and im starting to get very worried. If anyone can kinda help me out that would be great!! :)
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer