Heavy bleeding post periods. Taking Yasmin, weight gain. Ultrasound shows ovarian cyst. Alternative medication?

Hello I have an ovarian cyst discovered today by ultrasound done because I had heavy bleeding /period 10 days after my Last period My obgyn prescribed Yasmin but I just read that one of the side effects is weight gain and I am on a diet and lost with a LOT of difficulty about 4 kg. I really do not want to gain weight and worse lower my sex drive Is there any other medication I could ask my doctor about that has the same effect without the bad side effects ??? Please inform, thank you
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  33 Awaiting Answer