Heavy bleeding post intake of i-pill. How long will the periods be delayed?

hi, my gf and i had protected sex on 5th day of her period and she took ipill within 24 hours because we didnt want to risk. After 7 days she got heavy bleeding . And now her period is due for about 3 days. I am confident that she wont get pregnant but i dunno for how many days the periods will get delayed due to ipill.. Can you please help me. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Hi. She will not have any pregnancy. So, relax,as she was not in her ovulation days and she took i- pill also and had withdrawl bleeding after that.Now, she can have her normal periods after 1 month of last bleeding episode and hopefully normal bleeding. But if no other attempt made, then pregnancy is not a possibility.