Heaviness in tongue, water in mouth, jaw pain, headache, warm palms and feet, brown spots on breast, stomach, hand

i feel my tongue gets heavy and lots of water in mouth in every time,feeling bad pain in both side under jaw and have a bad headache in the right side .the pain under jawline increase due to the headache. and the area under jaw line becomes fatty.. there is another problem, my palm of hand and feet remains hot all the day. i have tiny brown and red spots on my breast,belly and hand,neck.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013