Heaviness in leg, pulled groin, pain in testicular area, tenderness, irritation. What is going on?

I believe I pulled my groin, I have a heavyness in my leg however it is not painfull to walk but if I am on it for a while it does start to hurt. I have a pain near my testicle on the same side of the pulled groin I can not pin point the pain however I keep touching my testicle and I am making it worse after a while my bottom of my testicle will get a small bump but it only appears after a touch my testicle frequently I have been taking ibuprofen and the pain goes down I know I should stop touching it do you think the lump is from irratation?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013