Heaviness in head, face. Constant pressure in temple, vision decreasing, grinding teeth, popping in neck. Menopause symptoms?

I am a 50 year old female trying to cope with the frustrating symptoms of menopause . Over the past several months, I have noticed that the left side of my face and head feels heavy. I have constant pressure in my left temple, my vision is decreasing, I experience several terrible cluster headaches every month and there is a swishing sound in my left ear. My neck pops or makes a creaking sound when I turn my head to either side and I have noticed that I find myself gritting my teeth and clinching my jaw often. Do you believe this is due to hormone levels decreasing or something else?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013