Heaviness in breast with tingling around nipple, normal mammogram, not on HRT. What could be the cause?

Yes - I had a hysteretomy two years ago and I feel a little heaviness in breast - my left breast was having some tingling feelings and around the nipple - it has subsided ... I work out with weights and my left arm has been feeling a little tingling too - I had a mammorgram last week - and there is no appearances from what I read about nipple cancer, etc. I have noticed - my breast looks healthy -- I am not on any hrt either - so wasn t sure if this is something along with other menopause symptoms I will experience --- I appreicate and thank you for any information you can guide me on - thanks
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012