Heavier periods after miscarriage, started with brown discharge, got heavier, sore breasts, lost appetite, tired. Pregnant?

I had a miscarrige nearly 6 months ago and my period had changed to be alot heavier, but this month it came 9 days late i had period like cramps and had alot of pain during these 9 days. But when it came it started off with brown discharge not alot and very light then i had a little blood its now abit heavier but quite like a period but no were near as heavy. And i still have to run to the toilet often and breasts are sore lost apetite and extremely tired all the time. Could i be pregnant? Am not gettin my hopes up i would really apreciate the help!
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
First of all amenorrhea of 9 days, brown discharge , scanty blood, heavier blood i.e. irregular bleeding .
Also call as dysfunctional uterine bleeding .
All these sign are after miscarriage .
Now there is breast tenderness, fatigue, loss of appetite. However all these symptoms are an indication of pregnancy , but in my opinion , not pregnant . If you have any doubt then get home pregnancy test for confirmation.
The irregular bleeding may be due to , pcod, remanent piece of miscarriage , fibroid uterus, hormonal imbalance .
In my opinion get in ultrasound of uterus , both ovaries and consult a gynecologist and get his opinion.
Good luck. Dr. HET