Heat boil in bum, pus and blood on breaking it up, area has hardened, regular pus oozing. Remedy?

HI Dr.Santosh, my daughter has puss/ heat boil in her bum ( the right side one). the first day the boil broke and very small part of puss that was out side the skin broke and we cleaned it, while cleaning, ii pressed her right bum and more puss flew. (some where around 5ml) and then some amount of blood(very liquid ) came. i cleaned it . now after few days the right bum is like a stone and from the broken boil every day we see some more puss(which now i canot break). but some times it flows a bit by it self. what should i do. 3 days back a doc advised a med (advent syrup cipla and ibugesic syrup). we are giving it in vain as my daugher still has pain.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013