Heartburn, cramps, back ache, moody. Negative pregnancy test. What is going on?

Hi there, I am 37 years old with 2 children ages 6 and 8. My husband and I have not used protection in 2 years but I have not gotten pregnant. We aren t trying to conceive but would be happy if it happened. Anyhow, I had my last period on January week late. I have been feeling different since before I got it though..hearburn, crampy, back ache, and very moody. I have taken a home pregnancy test and it was negative. I have been feeling like my cyle will come again any day since my period ended. What could be going on with me? It is starting to wear on me since I don t feel very good :(
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013