Heartbeat sensation in stomach under ribs, headaches, delayed periods. Negative pregnancy tests. Pregnant?

hello i recently thought i was pregnant, i went to see my family doctor and we did a blood test and came out negative, im still not feeling to well today, i keep feeling like a heart beat feeling in my stomach under my ribs on the left side if you were facing me. could you tell me what is wrong and i been also getting often headaches and i forgot to mention i am about 3 weeks late on my period..
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013