Heart speeds for no specific reason. Hands go numb with dizziness and dry mouth. Cause?

Im 29 years old and For the last 2 years i have been going to drs and cardiologist and still dont have an answer .. My heart speeds up out of no where at times i feel a constant pressure in my cheast right under my left breast ..i get pain down my left arm and my hands go numb , i get dizzy and very dry mouth ..all my blood work and test have been perfect they want me to take a beta blocker but i disagree cause i dont like the way it makes me feel so i just dont take them . what could be causing all this
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012