Heart palpitations and tingling arm. Why did heart race suddenly? Why did I shake uncontrollably?

I have had a tingling left arm for 1 week.last Friday I had heart palpatations. Saw the doctor and had an ECG and full blood work. All came back ok. I have just had another episode now. I went to bed with Heart palpations for about 2 hrs, tingling left arm then all of a sudden my heart really started racing, felt like I would pass out which then switched through my entire body, thought I was going to pass out, sweating. Then Ive had uncontrollably shaking for about 15 mins like im cold and now I just feel nauseous and still skaky. I m scared
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012