Heart palpitation after taking medicine without prescription for throat infection,cold,cough. Is it side effect?

Hello I am having throat infection,cold, cough from last 3 days.I took medicine without doctor prescription- The name of tablets are cetirizine hydrochloride(1 tablet ) and cheston cold (2 tablests).Now I am having problem heart palpition.Moreover I am also having constipation problem from long years.Now is this problem due to side effects of medicine or constipation or due to some other reason
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012