Heart issue symptoms. Echo cardiogram normal. Had xanax. Sharp chest pain. What is wrong?

i am 53 year old male in good health playing basketball 2 days a week I have been checked out about a year ago for heart symptoms echo cariogram stress test everything came out okay . I was said to have stress and given medicine for it. I have taken xanax a couple of times and it just makes me tired and i sleep to much. So i dont like to take it i had severeal sharp chest pains very localized at the breast plate and was short of breath after a short walk this morning. I never have any symptoms when playing mostly at rest.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012