Heart burn, excessive gas build up, frequent burping, nausea, gagging. Cause of worry?

I m 20, 5 2 and weigh about 120 pds. My question is whether I should be concerned or not about recent belching habits. I frequently get heartburn and am aware of what this is, but now I seem to be getting ridiculous amounts of gas build up which cause me to burp. I wouldn t care except these burps are causing me to be nauseated, to the point where in the middle of a burp that won t properly come out I will gag. Is this an issue?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013