Hello Mariam and thanks for writing in that HCM
I am jr. to Cardiologist. Your history is not complete so be can not get to a diagnosis. But It could not be due to low blood pressure. I want some more detail to explain you about the cause of tachycardia
or fast heart beats:
1. Whether you have it all the time or while doing some particular work?
2. Does it increases due to stress
3. Does you feel that your heart is beat like a pump?
4. To what interval does the episode of fast heart beats lasts?
5. what is the frequency of the episodes, does it come everyday or 1-2 times in a week or month?
6 Have you done EKG while you have such episode?
Please complete the history and if you have EKG than scan it and mail it at Health Care Magic. I will be happy to answer your further queries.
Dr. Dinesh Kumar Bhatia
Health Care Magic