Heart beats 80-90. Is it normal ?

some times my hear beats ranges 80-95 is normal or I am suffering from any hearat disease
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009
From the limited information you have provided it is difficult to accurately say if you have heart disease or not. How old are you? How much do you weigh, your height, your activity level? etc. Is this your heart rate when you are resting? If so, do you have a sensation/awareness of feeling your heart beating which makes you uncomfortable? Do you have any problems with your thyroids? Many many questions... would be helpful if you provide more detail so everyone could help you.