Hearing voices when falling asleep. Could it be something serious?

Hi, I have a concern about some voices I hear occasionally when I am just falling asleep. They have been happening for about a year now, they are never anything long. Usually only one word or a few words. They have never been harsh or even negative before the other night. I usually don t even remember what I hear by the next morning. The other night right before I fell asleep I heard a voice, it sounded very scary to me and It was a male saying it s the f**king end! It scared me and I couldn t go to sleep afterwards because I was so scared. Could it be something serious? Or just in my head? Please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012