Hearing problems, excessive ear wax, bad breath, dry mouth, mucus in throat. What to do?

Hi, I've had problems with hearing for a while and also problems with bad breath for the past few years. I have alot of excess earwax and have been given olive oil and sodium bicarbonate ear drops. I wake up with a very dry mouth and throat with a lot of thick mucus. I also get a lot of mucus at the back of my throat during the day. I think this may be the cause of my bad breath and I think I may have a sinus infection. What do you think I should do? My doctor has only told me to use ear drops and to do steam inhalation to help but I seriously feel this is not enough to help. I appreciate your help, this problem is causing me hell.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013