Hearing problem, sickness, giddiness, pain from back of neck to head. Tried home remedies, taken Lariago. Treatment?

hi doctor , i have a bit hearing problem difficult to hear low voice or male voice....once soon after my dinner at a hotel was feeling shiver n motion after motion started shivering frnd whose doctor suspected food poising n suggested some home remedies...the next day was feeling weak and some giddiness and she suspected theat was malaria and gave me lariago after which i had became sooo weak n continued for a weak rest...later was alright and now on and off i feel like drowzi or some times feel like may fall....some time ago was suffered with headache and giddiness went to doctor he told that was vertigo gave madicines....for one week .... now my problem is sometimes iu feel sick n giddiness thowgh able to drive car for just a sec feel so.....and my back side of head to neck sometimes i feel pain which can be 40 yr old
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013