Headaches, light headed, blurred vision, twitching thumb, had hodgkin's disease, meningitis. Treatment?

Hi,I have been having headaches for three weeks now.I also have lightheadedness .And maybe one time through the day I will have blurry vision .4 days ago I started to have twitching in my right thumbs.I have a history of hodgkin s disease.I also been in three comas due to meningitis .I got the meningitis 3 times from a crack they found in my frontal sinus .It has been repaired i have 11 metal plates and 70 screws now in my head.I am just really worried because I had a lot of health issues in the past,and a lot of treatments.I really just want to know if its something I have to really worry about.Thank you Becky
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012