Suggest me some doctors for meningitis treatment

best doctor to consult at CMC vellore for meningitis treatment
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Neurologist 's  Response
Nov 2013
For meningitis, you may consult Prof Mathew Alexander or Dr Sanjith Aaron, Neurologists at CMC Vellore. For leukaemia, you may consult Dr Alok Srivastava or Dr Vikram Mathews, haematologists at CMC Vellore. You may call 0091-416-2222102 to fix an appointment. Cost of treatment can be discussed directly with the concerned dept/doctors.
hi....... i am hafis.....my cousin is suffering from leukaemia(last stage).we are about to get her to cmc,vellore .pls provide us information and cost..............plssssssssss.....
hi....... i am hafis.....my cousin is suffering from leukaemia.we are about to get her to cmc,vellore .pls provide us information and cost of getting cured.