Headache with nausea, dry mouth. Mother passed away with brain cancer. Suggestions

hi... I have had a sever headache, especially in the mornings - with nausea - for almost a week now. I have had dry mouth to the point it hurts to swallow ( morning as well) and just took my temp. today because was getting worried and its a low grade 99.7. I have not had an appetite and have had double vision at times. My mother just passed away with brain/lung cancer and of course I am probably over worried. My headaches are unbearable though, I am not able to function and I have three teenagers. Thanks so much for your help, Kristin
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013