Headache while walking or driving, taking disprin, vomiting, pressure on eye. Advice?

Hello! I usually get a very bad headache while walking or driving in lunch time or from 11 am to 3 pm from April to late September each year. I do not experience this during from Sep-April. I usually take a water soluble disperin which works well, but sometimes the headache is as tense that I even do vomiting and last till midnight. I feel my head like bursting and also a high pressure in my both eyes. It looks like the center of the headache is in forehead . It is a bad type of heading and please advice what to do to get ride of it. Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012