Headache while trying to sleep post cataract operation. Is it common and what can be done?

hi my mother had an catreck operation 10 day before after that she had an headeach problem while she go for sleep .so i want to know is this a common thing and wht is the best way to overcome this headeach problem,her age is 65,if u can mail me it would be id is YYYY@YYYY thanking you mukesh sharma
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hi Mukesh,
Welcome to HCM.
The headache must be due to post surgical stress and very common in such age groups. Take her back to your eye surgeon for a review and make sure he assures your mother directly that everything went fine with her surgery. Let her talk to her doctor.Once she is relaxed and relieved about her queries ,then she will be fine.
You can request him for the medicines for emergency use.
Please take any medication under your ophthalmologist's guidance. Hope your mother gets a good sleep. Take care.