Headache, weakness, joint pain. Took antibiotics for Typhoid. Suggest something

Hello... My name is Toby. I was treated some weeks back for Typhoid using antibiotics after undergoing some tests in a hospital. I have started feeling light headaches again, I have sour taste in my mouth and also I feel weak. Could it be that the typhoid is returning or would you suggest I take another test to be sure. I also noticed I have pains in some of my joints.. Anyways I think the pains in my joints could be due to some excercise?? what do you think? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013