Headache, tiredness, neck pain, infantile heart murmur, fever. On advil. Help?

My 10 year old son came home with a headache, complains of feeling tired and just wants to go to sleep yesterday. He said they had recess and ran for an hour with minimal water intake in a 90 degrees hot weather. I gave him 1 Advil, and he drank water plus a smoothie. After after a few hours he felt better but complains of just being tired. Last night I woke up and felt his legs being very warm, but not his forehead and neck area. This morning his temperature is 99.7 degrees F , but his hear beat skips. He had history of infantile heart murmur but his pediatrician said that he outgrew it 7-8 years ago with nos signs on his yearly exam.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013