Headache, stomach bug, pronounced vein on right temple. Should i be concerned?

Hi, I had a pretty bad headache from two nights ago through this morning. So roughly 24 hours or so. It came about a few hours after I developed some kind of stomach bug (probably from my children or children's friends) in the middle of the night two nights ago. I'm not too alarmed about a headache, however the vein in my right temple has gotten very pronounced over that period and is still pronounced as of this evening (about 10 hours after I took an Exedrin Extra Strength) while the headache is gone. I still have a stomach bug because I cannot eat hardly anything. My quesiton and concern is whether the swollen/enlarged temple vein (which I can feel my pulse in) is something to be worried about? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013