Headache, sore nipples, cramping in LQ, white discharge, negative pregnancy test, stopped depo shot. Pregnancy or yeast infection?

Good Morning.I ve been off of Depo Provera for 3 months now and me and my bf have been having unprotected sex since then.Ive had headaches on and off, soreness in the nipple area for 2 weeks now and cramping in lower right and left quadrant. I ve also noticed thick white discharge in the vaginal area. I took a pregnany test last night and it was neg. I ll take another one Wednesday (morning).I wanted to know if it could possibly be a yeast infection or maybe my hormones are out of wack since I ve stopped the inj.Thanks so much
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  63 Awaiting Answer