Headache, pains when not stationary. What could it be, suggestions?

I get these headaches and it stays for 3-4 days. The headaches are in different region sometimes entire right or entire left or back of the head and keeps shifting. I figured it might be eye related as even my eye used to hurt so, I went for eye check up. I use prescription glasses now ( cylindrical power of -0.5 and -1.00). Although I use the glasses now my headache hasn't changed its pattern. It keeps aching like a pulse and it aches more when I move my head than when I keep it stationary. I'm confused.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013